Terms + Conditions
1. All costumers acknowledge that once they have signed the hiring checklist it becomes a legally binding contract and confirms that you, the customer, have read all of A Highland Wedding Kilt Hire T&Cs as per the checklist.
2. Hired goods must be returned by the due date or additional charge will be charged per day per outfit
3. Customers will not attempt to clean or alter outfits at any time without prior written consent from a Highland Wedding Kilt Hire
4. Damaged or excessively dirty items will incur a cleaning and or repair penalty. The condition of all items are crossed checked by the customer and Highland Wedding Kilt Hire staff member prior to signing the checklist.
5. Items that are lost, stolen or misplaced will require the customer to pay the full replacement cost of the item.
6. A Highland Wedding Kilt Hire holds no responsibility for customers or the general public who have accidents, incur injury or death due to the hiring/ wearing of the hired/ purchased items.
7. Customers agree the signed and authorised checklist and deposit can be kept, effective immediately, if any of the items are returned late, excessively dirty, damaged, lost, stolen or misplaced. The customer signing the checklist is 100% liable and responsible for all items listed on the checklist. These costs can include the full cleaning, repair and replacement of the items listed on the checklist.
8.Once items have been hired and purchased from A Highland Wedding Kilt Hire the transaction is final and customers are not eligible for refunds, exchanges or credit notes.
9.Cancellation fees will be charged as follows: up to 8 weeks before the booking - full refund; up to 4 weeks before the booking - 50% deposit; within 4 weeks of booking - no refund.